Here is a new poem I discovered also.....
A Ceremony
(excerpt)
We will grow old, and older. One of us will die, and then the other. The earth itself will be impaled on sun spokes. It doesn't matter. We have been imprinted on the protons of energy herself,
and so stand in another atmosphere, where an undiscovered star we will never live to see casts shadows on a grove of succulents we cannot yet imagine. There our interchangeable features still vibrate and blur, each smile half of one circle, each utterance spiraling like light upward in shudders along the spine as if the moon and you and I were slivers of one mirror, gazing on herself at last.
~ Robin Morgan ~
Sweet boy left his valentines at school, so instead he played us a song on his guitar. We then ate sushi and a yummy little heart cake. It was sooo good! We watched a beautiful movie called Once. Great music and very sweet. Kind of like watching a home movie filmed with very tender and awake eyes. Highly recommend it.
2 comments:
sushi is our family valentine's tradition, but we didn't make it this year, I'm glad someone else did.
That's a nice tradition. I think it is our new one as well. I did learn the hard way to order ahead next year.
Post a Comment